A&O tech partner makes move to Pillsbury's London office
Pillsbury has boosted its London office with a magic circle hire, bringing in Allen & Overy (A&O) outsourcing and technology partner Ian Ferguson. Ferguson, who has been a partner at A&O since 1992 and served as global head of the firm's communications, media and technology group, will join Pillsbury on 7 September. His hire marks the first partner-level appointment Pillsbury has made in London in 2009, on the back of three lateral hires in 2008.
Pillsbury has boosted its London office with a magic circle hire, bringing in Allen & Overy (A&O) outsourcing and technology partner Ian Ferguson.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651