Pinsents mulls over autumn partner cash call
Pinsent Masons is considering asking its partners to contribute extra capital to the firm in an effort to shore up its finances. The national firm is currently consulting with partners about whether it should conduct a cash call in the autumn. It is also debating whether it should increase the amount of money partners are expected to contribute to the firm per equity point when they join the equity and as they move up through the lockstep.
Pinsent Masons is considering asking its partners to contribute extra capital to the firm in an effort to shore up its finances.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651