Mayer Brown partner seconded to Merrill Lynch
Mayer Brown London finance litigation partner Ed Sautter has gone on secondment to longstanding client Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Sautter, who sits within Mayer Brown's City financial institutions group, is currently the only Mayer Brown partner on secondment to a bank and will remain with the client for almost five months until November 2009.
Mayer Brown London finance litigation partner Ed Sautter has gone on secondment to longstanding client Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651