CC makes up 17 to partnership as firm finalises restructuring
Clifford Chance (CC) has become the last magic circle firm to announce its partner promotions, with the firm making up 17 new partners worldwide. The promotions mark a 50% drop on last year when CC made up 35 to its partnership. The overwhelming majority of the appointments are in the firm's overseas offices, with just three London associates making the grade.
Clifford Chance (CC) has become the last magic circle firm to announce its partner promotions, with the firm making up 17 new partners worldwide.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651