SJ Berwin boosts London finance team with hire of A&O partner
SJ Berwin is expanding its London finance team with the hire of Allen & Overy (A&O) leveraged finance partner Ian Borman, who is set to join the top 20 City firm in September. His appointment takes the leveraged finance team to four partners and the wider finance group to 11 partners. Borman, a partner in A&O's leveraged team for five years, has worked on deals including last year's bank financing of Gas Natural's E19bn (£16.4bn) takeover bid for Union Fenosa.
SJ Berwin is expanding its London finance team with the hire of Allen & Overy (A&O) leveraged finance partner Ian Borman, who is set to join the top 20 City firm in September.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651