CC Milan corporate partner duo join US firm
Clifford Chance (CC) has seen the departure of two partners in Milan, with corporate partners Ian Tully and Massimo La Torre both leaving last week after seven years in the firm's partnership. Tully will join US firm Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle at the start of September as a partner in Milan. He will focus on corporate energy work and M&A. He is the fourth lateral partner hire the firm has made in Europe since January.
Clifford Chance (CC) has seen the departure of two partners in Milan, with corporate partners Ian Tully and Massimo La Torre both leaving last week after seven years in the firm’s partnership.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651