Freshfields begins hunt for new global head of corporate
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is looking for a new global head of corporate, with current post-holder Andreas Fabritius set to stand down after four years at the helm. Frankfurt-based Fabritius, who has been a partner at Freshfields since 1991, was appointed as sole head of the practice in 2006 after his co-leader, London partner Gavin Darlington, stepped down in late 2005.
London corporate duo cited as potential candidates to lead one of the top M&A teams in global law
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651