CC partner profits plummet by 37% while revenue falls 5%
Clifford Chance (CC) has seen its profits per equity partner (PEP) slashed by 37%, dropping from £1.156m to £733,000. The firm today (1 July) became the first from the magic circle to announce preliminary results, reporting a 5% dip in turnover against the plunge in PEP. Revenues for 2008-09 amounted to £1.262m, down from £1.329m in 2007-08, with the weaker pound softening the drop.
Clifford Chance (CC) has seen its profits per equity partner (PEP) slashed by 37%, dropping from £1.156m to £733,000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651