Eversheds secures Tyco-style mandate from Smiths Group
Eversheds has been appointed as the preferred legal adviser for technology company Smiths Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The law firm will provide commercial, litigation, employment, real estate and company secretarial advice across the region, with London-based head of international litigation and dispute management John Heaps acting as the relationship partner to Smiths. Eversheds will use its global account management system - first developed for its relationship with Tyco - with the London Stock Exchange-listed Smiths.
Eversheds has been appointed as the preferred legal adviser for technology company Smiths Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651