Reed Smith chief Jordan sees off leadership challenge
Reed Smith's veteran chief, Greg Jordan, has defeated a leadership challenge that threatened to end his nine-year run at the helm of the top 25 US law firm. Philadelphia-based employment partner John DiNome has decided he will no longer run against Jordan to serve as the firm's global managing partner and chairman of its executive team.
Reed Smith’s veteran chief, Greg Jordan, has defeated a leadership challenge that threatened to end his nine-year run at the helm of the top 25 US law firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651