Nomura completes in-house revamp in wake of Lehman takeover
Japanese banking giant Nomura has completed an overhaul of its in-house legal team following last year's takeover of Lehman Brothers' European and Middle Eastern equities and investment banking businesses. The combined legal department is to be overseen by European general counsels Mark Chapman and Piers Le Marchant, who was previously managing director of legal at Lehman.
Japanese banking giant Nomura has completed an overhaul of its in-house legal team following last year’s takeover of Lehman Brothers’ European and Middle Eastern equities and investment banking businesses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651