Davis Polk to close Frankfurt office as local chief steps down
Davis Polk & Wardwell has opted to close its Frankfurt office when resident partner Patrick Kenadjian retires at the end of August, reports The Am Law Daily. Kenadjian informed the firm earlier this spring that he intended to retire at the end of this year. In the meantime, the office's designated successor, London-based partner Harald Halbhuber, decided to leave the firm for personal reasons, according to managing partner John Ettinger. The Frankfurt office, which was launched in 1991, has long focused on cross-border securities and M&A work. In January, Kenadjian headed a team advising Oesterreichische Kontrollbank on its offering of $1.25bn (£770m) in global notes.
Davis Polk & Wardwell has opted to close its Frankfurt office when resident partner Patrick Kenadjian retires at the end of August, reports The Am Law Daily.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651