Cleary, Shearman confirm jobs for September NQs
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton is to keep on all six of its September 2009 qualifying trainees in the City while Shearman & Sterling has offered jobs to nearly two thirds of its qualifiers. Cleary has continued its record of retaining every qualifying trainee since it introduced its trainee programme in the City in 1997. One trainee will focus on tax while the remainder will keep a broader corporate practice.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton is to keep on all six of its September 2009 qualifying trainees in the City while Shearman & Sterling has offered jobs to nearly two thirds of its qualifiers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651