Dorsey boosts City corporate arm with hire of Addleshaws partner
Dorsey & Whitney has bolstered its City corporate practice with the hire of Addleshaw Goddard partner Matthew Doughty. Doughty, who is set to start at the US firm's London office later this month as a partner in the corporate team, joins the Minneapolis-headquartered firm after only two years with Addleshaws. He previously worked in the London office of O'Melveny & Myers.
Dorsey & Whitney has bolstered its City corporate practice with the hire of Addleshaw Goddard partner Matthew Doughty.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651