Mayer Brown selects final seven for partner board
Mayer Brown has finalised the details of its management restructuring, with the firm electing the remaining seven members of its 12-strong partnership board. Corporate partner Jeffrey Gordon (New York), corporate and securities chief Bob Gray (Houston), litigation partner Nicholas Hunsworth (Hong Kong), global projects co-chief Barry Machlin (Chicago), corporate partner Patrick Wong (Hong Kong), finance chief Ian Coles (London) and corporate partner Friedrich Merz (Berlin) have all been voted onto the board. The appointments will take effect at the start of next week and are part of a firmwide management overhaul.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651