Ashurst announces 7% drop in turnover for 2008-09
Ashurst has posted a 7% drop in turnover for the 2008-09 financial year, with revenue falling to £301m - a £22m drop on last year's value of £323m. The City firm is declining to release a figure for profits per equity partner (PEP) until the figures have been audited; however, sources internally suggest the figure is likely to be substantially down on last year's £1.04m mark. This is in part due to the firm opening up in Hong Kong and its high-profile launch into the US market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651