Quadrant names Gerrard as new chief exec
Quadrant Chambers has appointed Tim Gerrard to the newly-created role of chief executive. Gerrard, who joined the set in March from Jersey-based trust manager Hawksford International, where he was chief operating officer, fills the new position 18 months after the early retirement of chambers director Gordon Armstrong.Armstrong served as senior clerk and chambers director since 1984. During his time in office the set expanded from a small operation at 2 Essex Court, where it specialised in admiralty law, to a commercial chambers comprising 44 barristers at Quadrant.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651