Boost your cable power
The current recession has become infamous for its speed and bruising impact and the legal sector is feeling the pain. Even major City law firms, renowned for stability, are reporting significant loss of business and many have already made cuts or begun redundancy consultations.This follows a period of real change in the sector in the past decade with the rise of more regional and global firms. As they go international, law firms need to change the way they operate, moving from individual outfits to cohesive international brands.
Can IT help drive the legal sector through the hard times and out the other side? Tanuja Randery reports
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651