Chadbourne duo reject Dechert Moscow switch
Chadbourne & Parke has announced that two of the five partners expected to join Dechert in Moscow have decided to remain at the firm. Earlier this week (11 May) Dechert announced the launch of a office in the Russian capital with the hire of a five-partner team from its US rival, but Chadbourne insisted that discussions with the partners were continuing. As as result of these discussions, two of the partner quintet - Mikhail Rozenberg and Jennifer Handz - have now opted against the move, while a Chadbourne spokesman also said that three counsel - Julia Romanova, Dmitry Gubarev and Olga Koniuhova - would be staying at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651