Nuclear specialists line up to act on £387m land auction for plants
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Herbert Smith, CMS Cameron McKenna and Burges Salmon have won headline roles on a £387m auction for land on which to build the next generation of UK nuclear power plants.The 30-day online auction set up by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) closed last week (29 April), with three companies picking up mandates to build three new nuclear power stations in Anglesey in Wales, Oldbury in Gloucestershire and Bradwell in Essex.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651