Skadden moves City QC for Asia arbitration launch
Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom has launched an Asian international arbitration and litigation practice with senior lawyers relocated from London to Hong Kong. The practice will be led by Paul Mitchard QC (pictured), a veteran arbitration specialist who has represented numerous multinational corporations in international commercial matters, particularly in the energy and financial services industries.Counsel Mark Mangan and associate Calvin Chan will also relocate from London to Hong Kong to join the international arbitration and litigation group. The firm has also recruited associate Alan Tsang for the group from the local arm of Pinsent Masons.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651