Eversheds announces third round of redundancies
Eversheds has launched its third redundancy consultation in a year, with up to 10 lawyers in its real estate team facing the axe. The consultation comes as Eversheds also joins the raft of firms announcing plans to defer trainee start dates for the coming year. The firm announced today (16 April) that up to 10 London real estate lawyers are facing redundancy as a result of the poor market conditions, although this figure could be reduced as the firm is attempting to find those affected alternative roles within the business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651