Linklaters asks trainees to defer start dates
Linklaters has become the latest firm to push back its trainee start dates in response to the recession, with the magic circle firm offering future trainees £10,000 to defer for a year. The firm is offering all those in its September 2009 and March 2010 intakes the opportunity to defer, with the firm planning to select 15 deferrals from across the two intakes. It is offering a £10,000 cash incentive to those due to start in September 2009 for a 12-month deferral, while those due to start in March 2010 can either defer for 12 months and receive £10,000 or defer for six months for £5,000.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651