CC, Lovells lead on billion-dollar Hong Kong IPO
Clifford Chance (CC) and Lovells have landed top roles advising on Hong Kong's largest initial public offering (IPO) so far this year. CC advised Swiss bank UBS on the placement of Chinese liquor distributor Silver Base on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The magic circle firm fielded a team from its Hong Kong office, with corporate finance partner Amy Lo taking lead role and US law partner Alex Lloyd assisting.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651