Wragges makes up just one in promotions round
Wragge & Co has announced its new partner promotions for 2009, with just one lawyer making the grade. Regulatory litigation specialist Andrew Litchfield will join the firm's all-equity partnership from 1 May - becoming the eleventh partner in Wragges commercial litigation group.The single promotion represents a significant drop from last year, when the firm made up nine new partners, with real estate and intellectual property among the main beneficiaries.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651