Newly-merged Cheshire council names legal head
Cheshire West and Chester Council - one of the new unitary authorities created in biggest local government shake-up in 30 years - has appointed a head of its legal function. Simon Goacher, the former Wirral Borough Council head of legal and democratic services, will head up a 46-strong strong team.Goacher, who spent seven years at Wirral having previously worked at Bath and North East Somerset Council, will begin his new role next week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651