Mayer Brown elects new chair in top-level revamp
Mayer Brown's partner committee has selected Herbert 'Bert' Krueger to replace James Holzhauer as firm chairman, pending a partnership vote later this month, reports The National Law Journal. Krueger, who is based in Chicago, will become chairman of the firm this June under a new governance structure, if the partners vote in favour of the changes, the firm said in a statement.Holzhauer said in March said he was stepping down from the post for health reasons and because he had grown weary of the heavy travel schedule associated with the job.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651