All for one?
As the economic turmoil intensifies and law firms face up to the possibility of further job cuts at increasingly senior levels, partners need to rapidly develop a more complex and subtle understanding of their partnership. Now more than ever law firms need to take a long-term view and appreciate the intricate system of fine checks and balances that partnership creates. Partnership can be a very special relationship, developed gradually over time and carefully nurtured. But it can be destroyed by careless action on the part of management, and the relationship could prove impossible to rebuild.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651