Freshfields advises Porsche on €10bn financing
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised key client Porsche on a €10bn (£9.3bn) loan refinancing. The deal, announced earlier this week (24 March), saw the Stuttgart-based sports car maker secure a new credit facility with 15 banks.Freshfields Porsche relationship partner Christoph von Buelow led a team from the firm's Frankfurt office advising on the deal. It included finance partners Andreas Koenig and Ian Frost as well as corporate partners Thomas Buecker and Christoph Gleske.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651