Dechert to make 125 further job cuts worldwide
Dechert has made another round of redundancies, it has emerged, with the firm set to cut an additional 125 staff members across its international offices. The firm announced to staff today (26 March) that it was expecting to shed 63 fee earners and 62 support staff members as a result of the challenging economic conditions and the "decreased market demand for legal services worldwide". In a message sent to staff by chairman Bart Winokur, the firm said that the cuts would affect the firm's US, European and Asian offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651