A good working relationship
With long working hours and stressful jobs, many lawyers turn to colleagues or people in the same profession for a sympathetic ear. And so when it comes to affairs of the heart, it is not surprising that the profession has a little more in-breeding than most.But with the number of lawyers dating or married to other lawyers reaching almost endemic levels at some firms, what is the right way to handle an office romance? And how do you make it work in practice?
With office romances rife in the legal profession, Asha Vaghela offers some advice on how to make your relationship go the distance
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651