Dechert Frankfurt partner quits for German indie
Dechert has lost one of the partners central to its plans to reopen in Frankfurt. Andreas Junius, a corporate partner, left last week (16 March) to join German independent P+P Poellath in Frankfurt. Junius had been splitting his time at Dechert between New York and the German finance capital in recent years and had been a key player in the firm's plans to reopen in Frankfurt. Dechert lost the last lawyer in its Frankfurt office in 2005, having originally launched in the city in 2002. Since then the firm's sole German presence has been in Munich, while the firm has pledged to rebuild in Frankfurt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651