Jones Day to launch in Dubai with partner duo transfer
Jones Day has launched an office in Dubai with the relocation of London-based project finance partner Arman Galledari to head the new outpost. The firm is also relocating Washington-based litigation partner Sheila Shadmand to the office, which will have six lawyers in total. One counsel and one associate are moving with Galledari from London, while another associate has been hired from US rival Baker Botts' Dubai base. The firm has also recruited a local UAE-qualified associate.The office will focus on energy, finance, arbitration and M&A work.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651