BLP recruits McKeeve as private equity partner
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has recruited a new private equity partner with the hire of high-profile ex-Kirkland & Ellis partner Raymond McKeeve. McKeeve joins the firm after working as an investment professional for property mogul Robert Tchenguiz, who suffered significant financial losses in the wake of the Icelandic banking collapse.Prior to that McKeeve spent two years as part of Kirkland's private equity practice. He joined the US firm in 2006 when he quit Linklaters along with fellow private equity partner Graham White.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651