Addleshaws makes up seven in partner promotions round
Addleshaw Goddard has become the first top 20 law firm to announce its new partner promotions, with the national leader making up seven lawyers to its partnership. The appointments, which are effective from 1 May, see the firm's contentious, construction and employment practices gain two partners apiece while the infrastructure, projects and energy group gains one. No-one is being promoted to the partnership from the corporate practice. The promotions are spread across the firm's three UK bases, with Manchester and Leeds gaining two partners each and the City arm gaining three.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651