Halliwells makes up five in partnership round
Halliwells has announced its 2009 promotions, with the firm making up five new partners.Andrew Bell, Ian O'Toole and Estelle Machell have been made up in corporate recovery, pensions and dispute resolution respectively, while Sarah Garth and Chris Thompson have been promoted in employment.The promotions to the firm's fixed-share partnership, which will take effect from 1 May 2009, all come in the firm's Manchester office. The total of five promotions falls just short of last year's tally, when six partners were made up. At the time, those promotions took the firm's total partnership to 162.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651