CC re-elects Medwick as Americas chief
Clifford Chance (CC) has re-elected Craig Medwick as regional managing partner for the firm's Americas practice. Medwick (pictured), who is also a member of the firm's global management committee, will now take up a second four-year term in the role. He has been a partner with CC since 1987 and his practice focuses on corporate and securities transactions.The role as Americas head involves overseeing CC's offices in New York, Sao Paulo and Washington DC.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651