Camerons asks partners to take fixed-share status
CMS Cameron McKenna has asked all of its equity partners to volunteer to become fixed-share partners. The firm made the offer to its worldwide equity partnership ahead of a quarterly meeting of the partners earlier this month. Partners have until the end of the month to decide whether or not to accept the offer, with the firm hoping that those partners in less profitable practices will sign up. Camerons declined to comment on how many partners are likely to be affected and said it was not targeting specific departments. It confirmed that although the offer is currently voluntary, it could be enforced at a later date.
CMS Cameron McKenna has asked all of its equity partners to volunteer to become fixed-share partners.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651