Weil, Freshfields and Linklaters land Premier Foods roles
Weil Gotshal & Manges, Linklaters and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer have won roles advising on Premier Foods' £404m fundraising. The deal sees Premier Foods, which is behind brands such as Branston, Hovis and Mr Kipling, carry out a £379m equity issue, with private equity house Warburg Pincus also taking a 10% stake in the company. Premier turned to regular London advisers Weil with private equity partner Ian Hamilton and London head Mike Francies leading the team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651