Links' Eastwell retires after more than 20 years
Linklaters is set to lose high-profile capital markets partner Nick Eastwell who is retiring from the partnership after 20 years with the firm. Eastwell will step down as head of the Emerging Europe, Middle East and North Africa (EEMENA) practice on 30 April and will retire from Linklaters on 31 October 2009. London corporate partner Stuart Salt will take over from Eastwell as head of the EEMENA group from the start of the new financial year. Eastwell only took up the EEMENA role last year, when Linklaters launched the practice after deciding to spin-off four of its Central and Eastern European offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651