Quinn Emanuel finds interested buyers as the US trial firm extraordinaire pitches the Square Mile
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges is certainly doing its best to join the fabric of London legal society. Its office is right across from The Old Bailey and just a few blocks east of the Royal Courts of Justice. Since the California-based law firm formally launched a London office in October, a three-partner team has been busy building referral relationships with London's leading English and US firms, and repeating the mantra that, as litigation specialists, Quinn lawyers are not interested in mining the opposition's client base.Much of the firm's US strategy is being exported to London, and for good reason - in 2008, Quinn Emanuel's 400 litigators pulled in revenues of $441.9m (£307m) and profits per equity partner of $3.3m (£2.3m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651