National trio step into advisory roles on shoe retailer buyout
Walker Morris, Addleshaw Goddard and Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) have won major roles on shoe retailer Stylo's administration and subsequent buyout.Walker Morris chairman Peter Smart advised the founders of the Stylo group, the Ziff family, on the buyout of 160 stores including brands Barratts and PriceLess.The sale of the business came after the group went into administration last month (18 February) following a failed attempt to restructure Stylo's debt. Stylo's main subsidiaries, Barratts and PriceLess, went into administration at the beginning of the year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651