Four London firms take legal panel roles for pan-European data business
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, Ashurst, Addleshaw Goddard and Lovells have won spots on data centre operator TelecityGroup's first legal panel. The firms were all appointed to the FTSE 250 company's main legal roster earlier this year after a competitive tender process. The appointments will see Freshfields advising the company on high value corporate finance matters, Lovells providing general corporate, commercial and M&A advice, and Ashurst and Addleshaws advising on employment issues and debt advisory matters respectively.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651