K&L Gates secures Singapore office launch
K&L Gates has opened a Singapore office with a partner recruited from DLA Piper. Kevin Murphy will lead a corporate and restructuring practice for K&L Gates, focusing on the Southeast Asia region. He has previously represented Asian and foreign clients on in-bound and outbound cross-border matters, including investments and acquisitions, debt restructurings, and public and private financings. The expansive US law firm said the fledgling Singapore branch would be further supported by lawyers based in its Taipei, Hong Kong and London offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651