Freshfields set for Bratislava office closure
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer is set to shut up shop in Bratislava, opting to close its only Central and Eastern European (CEE) office outside Vienna. The UK firm will wind down its Bratislava office at the end of the financial year. The office currently houses four senior lawyers, two associates and four non-legal staff members.The office, which has been managed from Vienna rather than via a partner on the ground, has been under review for some time. In the rest of the CEE Freshfields works with a network of local firms through its so-called 'centres of excellence' scheme.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651