Cutbacks hit Scotland as Dundas reviews 50 jobs
Scots leader Dundas & Wilson is set to cut a handful of equity partners after announcing a redundancy consultation today (27 February). The big four Scots firm is in discussions with approximately 25 fee earners - including a number of equity partners - and 25 support staff across the firm's three offices in Edinburgh, London and Glasgow.Dundas & Wilson had a total of 82 equity partners in the 2007-08 financial year according to Legal Week's latest UK top 50 rankings. Managing partner Donald Shaw said that the number of equity partners leaving would be "less than double digits".
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651