Paul Hastings posts flat financials for 2008
Paul Hastings Janofsy & Walker has posted its financial results, with revenue at the firm increasing by 1% to $986m, while profits per partner fell by 1% to $1.9m. Firm chairman Seth Zachary described the results as "steady". The results, while down on the firm's 2007 showing, topped that of other California-based firms such as Latham & Watkins and O'Melveny & Myers that have posted more significant drops in profits.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651