Debevoise recruits former US Attorney General
Former US Attorney General Michael Mukasey is to join Debevoise & Plimpton as a partner in the firm's litigation department in New York, the firm announced on Monday (17 February). Mukasey, who replaced Alberto Gonzales in the governmental role in November 2007, will focus his practice at Debevoise on internal corporate investigations, independent board reviews, corporate governance and monitorships. He is due to start at the firm later this month. Mukasey (pictured) said: "I am pleased to be joining one of the world's leading international law firms and look forward to working with the very talented lawyers at Debevoise. The firm's highly regarded litigation and investigations practice will provide an excellent platform for challenging and exciting work."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651