Barlows appoints first-ever chief operating officer to build up Asia infrastructure
Barlow Lyde & Gilbert has appointed its first ever Asia chief operating officer (COO) to oversee the firm's practice in the region. The top 50 UK law firm has hired Lisa Foley from Bestford Hong Kong to take up the post, which will see her developing Barlows' Asian and regional infrastructure by working with partners across the Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai offices. She will be based in Barlows' Hong Kong office but will also work closely with the firm's chief executive, Clint Evans, and London COO David Jabbari.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651