Links associates to discover job cuts details
Linklaters associates will today (16 February) be informed of the outcome of the redundancy consultation that could see up to 270 members of staff laid off. The process - dubbed New World - kicked off on 29 January and is likely to see 100 lawyers lose their jobs.Details of the practice breakdown of the job cuts recently emerged, with the capital markets team set to be the hardest hit with 30 lawyers facing the axe.Elsewhere, 19 jobs are under threat in banking and 15 could go in mainstream corporate, while the specialist corporate areas could see 13 job losses.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651